The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. Therefore, this ministry emphasizes the exposition of God's word from Genesis to Revelation, line upon line, precept upon precept. (2 Timothy 3:16)
In the one Triune God: existing externally as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (St.John 17:22)
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He was truly God and very Man. This man Jesus was crucified. He was buried and God raised Him from the dead. He then ascended to Heaven and is today, presently at the right hand of the majesty serving as our intercessor and High Priest for humanity. (Romans 8:26)
- In the miracles of Jesus and that miracles and healing do occur today. Diving healing is provided in the atonement. (John 2:11, 1 Corinthians 12:8, Matthew 8:17, Isaiah 53:4-5, James 5:14-16)
- That all humanity have sinned and come short of the Glory of God, that repentance is commanded of God, and all of humanity is in need of salvation. (Romans 3:23, Romans 10:8-10)
- That salvation (that is being born of God) comes through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. We are saved by grace through faith. It is not by works but is the free gift of God. (1 John 3:9, St.John 3:3, Ephesians 2:8, Romans 4:16, 1 Peter 1:23)
- That sanctification follows the new birth and is a process through faith and by the Holy Spiri. (Romans 15:16, 1 Corinthians 1:2, 1 Corinthians 6:11, Philippians 2:13, Hebrews 12:14)
- In water baptism, for all who have repented of their sins. The mode of baptism should be complete immersion. Jesus was baptized to fulfill all righteousness thus all believers need to baptized. (Matthew 3:13-16, Mark 1:9, Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 8:36-38, Acts 10:47)
- In taking holy communion or he Lord's Supper and the washing of the Saint's feet. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26, 1 Timothy 5:9-10)
- Believers receive God's Spirit at the point of salvation. Yet, it is the will of God for every believer to be filled with the Holy Spirit and that one may speak in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. This is the evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:4, Acts 8:16-18, Acts 10:44-46, Acts 19:1-7)
Our vision at Revival Fellowship Church is to make disciples throughout the nations of the world
Having a first class ministry that will add to the enrichment of God's people and will also help win souls
To spread the gospel of Jesus Christ through every median available to us in this generation
To see signs,wonders,and miracles performed by the Holy Spirit
To create an environment of order and excellence based upon the Word of God
Our desire is to help you receive the abundant life God has given you (John 10:10)This can be achieved by teaching the principles of faith, along with the power and promises of God's Word.You are chosen by God, anointed to prosper and destined to win in this life.
1) To educate and train you to find your true purpose and potential (Jer. 1:5,Eph.4:12, 2 Tim. 1:6)
2) Teaching you the principles of increase for your faith, family, and finances (Josh.1:8)
3) Inspiring a new generation of leaders with excellence and integrity (Deut.28:13)
Abraham was called by vision in Genesis 11. Moses was called by a vision in Exodus 3. Habbakuk saw the vision in Habbakuk 2. Daniel fasted for the vision in Daniel 10 and Paul saw the vision in Acts 9.
And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
Where there is no vision, the people perish...
Bring ye all tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house shall be filled.
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
Join us Every Sunday @ 9 AM for Church!
Revival Fellowship Church: 3071 New Castle Avenue in New Castle,DE 19720